Monday, February 8, 2010

Second try

This is the second time I've tried to blog about today & apparently I fell asleep te first time pushing the button unbeknownst to me erasing everything I had done! So here it goes again...

We were rather surprised to wake up to quite a bit of SNOW!!!! Not ice but just snow! I didn't sleep well so turned the TV on in the middle of the nite to wake up to the discussion of winter weather, traffic due to the winter weather, and all the other conversations that occur when AR receives any type of winter precipitation. They quickly started closing schools all around us then before I knew there we were! Turn off the alarm & go back to sleep!

The kids were so so excited when they woke up! They couldn't wait to go outside. Here are a few pictures of our winter fun!!!






Anna Kate was the boy from A Christmas Story..."I can't put my arms down!"



I put my gloves on her bc she didn't have any! I know, I know...she will have some next year!






Eating snow from Clay's yard!!!



Trying to catch snowflakes!

I'll post more pictures later from the real camera, but these are just from my phone (had to be careful w/ the camera bc it would go from snow to rain in second literally). We had so much fun playing together, especially throwing snowballs!

Happy Snow Day!!!

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment