Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wonderful Friday Night

We met my Dad @ The Faded Rose for dinner bc he was out of town on business all week so the kids were dying to see him!!! Plus my mom is having a girls weekend with some of her very dear friends from Magnolia so we didn't want Daddy spending Friday alone. Anna Kate loves to wear my dad's reading glasses so she immediately took them from him.





Kind of hard to see but she likes to wear them on her head! It's pretty funny!

So we started with wonderful company & enjoyed wonderful food! One of my favorite dishes is Shrimp & Grits...yummy!!!! This is a new addition to their menu & it was fantastic!


How could you not be happy after that meal???

Well, Daniel & I got an unexpected surprise when my offered for BOTH kids to spend the nite w/ him!!! What a PawPaw! He was already planning on Shawn staying but couldn't stand it for AK not come too. So...Daniel & I decided to go see a movie. We haven't been to the movie in a while so it was definitley a treat! We both have been wanting to see The Blind Side...OH MY GOODNESS!!!! If you haven't seen this movie, you MUST go! I had mentioned Leap Year but knew Daniel really wanted to see the other (he is good about going to see chik flics w/ me though!). Sandra Bullock is a must in his book though. Well, I'll just tell you that I would have missed a HUGE blessing to have not seen that movie. Also, I'm now the newest & biggest Baltimore Ravens fan there is!!!!

If you need something to do this weekend or even if you think you don't have time for a movie, trust me you won't be disappointed!

Happy Saturday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment